2020 KFLSRA Scholarship
We are currently taking applications for the 2020 Scholarship. Please check back on Janyary 1, 2020.
Application Period: January 1, 2021 through January 31, 2021
Scholarship Amount: TBD
Number of Scholarship(s): TBD
1. Applicant must have been enrolled in KISD FFA for at least 3 years of High School.
2. Must be a graduating senior.
3. Must be in good standing member of FFA.
4. Must have plans to continue education at an accredited institution.
Mail Transcripts to:
1. Fill out the on-line application form.
2. Mail an official High School transcript (sent by High School counselor's office) to KFLSRA
P.O. Box 1344
Katy, TX 77492
Note: An official transcript must be post marked on or before January 31, 2020.
1. Accredited colleges (2 year)
2. Accredited universities/colleges (4 year)
3. Trade schools (i.e. welding, cosmetology, etc.) *
4. Academies (i.e. police, fire, etc.) *
* Selection Committee to qualify institutions of higher education.
Scholarship Recipient Announcement:
It is the goal of the scholarship committee to announce the Scholarship Recipient during the annual Saturday night rodeo performance.